BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lip product - Pixi

<"service.feed" type="application/atom+xml" title="sugarpuff" href="http://sugarpuf.blogspot.com/atom.xml" />

As you have seen from my post I have been having a Pixi love affair of late, but I can assure you that these are all my opinions it is just that as I get to work with such amazing products and not many people know the brand I just want to share them with you!

I was given a freebie when I went to the shop yesterday to pick up all the amaaaazing goodies I am giving away and seeing the new product launches... this is definately one of the best ones to launch and I know that everyone will go as crazy for it as me!:

Right - the end of the product is a balm colour that you can wear on its own on your cheek or face. Then the inside of the actual tube is a gloss containing colour which when added over the top of the balm colour produces a shine and this could also work fantastically on your face or lips!

Now all the Pixi products have amazing benefits - it includes Aloe Vera, jojoba oil, lavender oil, Shea butter!

Here are some product in action pics - I apologise for the quality of the photos I took them on my blackberry which has an ultra strong flash so everything looks paler than reality!

So this is the balm part of the product on its own:

and then this is it plus gloss!!

these are available in the Carnaby street store now but wont be coming to boots till June I believe so make sure you check these out as I have the nude but think I will be going back for the rest of the colours!!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment